Worshipping God, Following Jesus, Loving our town.
Malvern Baptist Church Walking Group Malvern Baptist Church Walking Group is continuing to walk in the local area. The group is exempt from the “rule of 6” restrictions as an organised physical activity, but we do need to abide by COVID19 safety protocols. So we would ask that you abide by the following guidelines.
1. Please sign up to the walk before attending as we are limiting the group size to 12. Please ring/message Jean Macdonald 07941 623867 or Sue Clarke 07722027483. Provide the Walk Leader with your contact details to support NHS contact tracing.
2. Do not attend the walk if you have any COVID-19 symptoms.
3. Wear suitable clothing and footwear for the conditions – if in doubt, ask the walk leader
4. Please bring your own refreshments as we will not be going to a coffee shop if there are more than 6 on the walk. Please do not share any refreshments or equipment.
5. You may wish to bring your own alcohol- based hand sanitizer, face covering and basic first aid kit. We recommend that the walk leader also brings a first aid kit, but for minor incidents it may be better to use your own.
6. Transport to the walk is your own responsibility. Where possible, minimise the use of car sharing and public transport.
7. On the walk follow the government guidelines on physical distancing
8. Avoid touching gates and stiles where possible. If you do – wash your hands as soon as you can or use your alcohol-based hand sanitiser
9. When other walkers are passing, remember to stand back and give way.
10. Let the walk leader or backmarker know if you are having problems, feel unwell, or need to slow down or stop.
11. If you develop symptoms after the walk, apply for a COVID-19 test and support NHS contact
tracing if requested.